Guys this is important
Wind or Earth?
- artistofblue answered: Earth.
- upintheheir answered: earth bro
- italysbaker answered: earth because bilds things and seams like a down to earth guy. air only works bce of toothless but he counts as fire. im a wicken 2 i kwita
- straydogofanarchy answered: I would say earth. He’s a blacksmith, which uses things from the earth, HE fights on the ground. Toothless lets him break away from himself.
- ayrastak answered: earth is too grounded but wind can be strong, he changed a viking lifestyle: wind
- annabeththeunicorn answered: wind.
- snow-runt answered: hmm… earth simply because even though he flies, he’s not wild like wind, but i guess it depends on the context.
- daedriac answered: wiiiiiiiiiiiind. he flies a dragon for god sakes
- fiftyshadesof-dont-fuckin-testme answered: EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- lilliputchild answered: wind
- rainbowkazzie likes this
- goddessoftheworld reblogged this from bloodyripwonderland and added:
- geekymooshi answered: Depends, if it’s Avatar the last air bender he would probably be wind since earthbenders are strong. If not, wind.
- hiccup-the-not-so-useless answered: Wind.
- atrtatrt answered: ……I dunno…. wind? But he wasn’t like any Viking… and Vikings are like Earth… so is he earth? I DUNNO!
- mashyspikeplates said: EARTH!
- lovely-lina answered: Wind!
- androgynyns answered: I’d say earth o:
- miundy-foxy said: but it’s a hard choice indeed
- miundy-foxy answered: personally I see more Earth in him
- lebestiole said: Wind, of course. I never understood why they gave him the earth element, just because his suit is green? He is wiiiind!!
- goddessoftheworld said: Earth
- paolin-huang answered: earth fo sure
- honne-ga-deru reblogged this from bloodyripwonderland and added:
- bloodyripwonderland posted this